April 28-29, 2017 Priority Women's Conference
Tabernacle Baptist Church - Decatur, Illinois
Cost: $25 per person (affiliated with IBSA)
$30 per person (non-IBSA)
Includes lunch on Saturday
The winner of our April 17 drawing is Liz Todd from Big Creek Baptist Church in Anna!
NEW THIS YEAR!
1) We are offering a breakfast with Sandy Wisdom-Martin, the new executive director of National WMU for $15 at the Decatur Conference Center and Hotel on Saturday morning at 8:00 am. Pre-registration is required and can be done with your conference registration. The deadline to register for this is April 24 at 9:00 a.m.
2) On Friday, we will be offering 2 food trucks for you to purchase your lunch and dinner from. Chaditos will be offering Mexican fare and Cooper's StrEATside Bistro offering American fare.
3) Fair Trade Artisan Fair - Come browse and shop for products made by fair trade artisans at the hotel on Friday night at 8:45 pm.
4) Connection Groups - 9:30 pm at the Decatur Conference Center and Hotel - Peer discussions on a particular leadership topic led by an experienced facilitator.
5) Ministers' Wives AND Women's Ministry Leaders Luncheon - We would like to bring together these two groups of ladies, ministers' wives AND church women's ministry leaders. Registration closed as this luncheon is full.