April 28-29, 2017 Priority Women's Conference
Tabernacle Baptist Church - Decatur, Illinois
Cost: $25 per person (affiliated with IBSA)
$30 per person (non-IBSA)
Includes lunch on Saturday
The winner of our March 20 drawing is Keely West from Grace Southern Baptist Church in Virden!
Our next drawing will be on March 27 for the prize pictured to the right; True Women 101 Divine Design and a set of earrings from WorldCrafts. If you are registered AND are paid for the conference by March 27 at noon, you will automatically be entered in the drawing.
NEW THIS YEAR!
1) We are offering a breakfast with Sandy Wisdom-Martin, the new executive director of National WMU for $15 at the Decatur Conference Center and Hotel on Saturday morning at 8:00 am. Pre-registration is required and can be done with your conference registration. This breakfast is sold out!
2) On Friday, we will be offering 2 food trucks for you to purchase your lunch and dinner from. Chaditos will be offering Mexican fare and Cooper's StrEATside Bistro offering American fare.
3) Fair Trade Artisan Fair - Come browse and shop for products made by fair trade artisans at the hotel on Friday night at 8:30 pm.
4) Connection Groups - 9:30 pm at the Decatur Conference Center and Hotel - Peer discussions on a particular leadership topic led by an experienced facilitator.
5) Ministers' Wives AND Women's Ministry Leaders Luncheon - We would like to bring together these two groups of ladies, ministers' wives AND church women's ministry leaders. This will be offered at the Decatur Conference Center across the street. There is no charge, but pre-registration is required.To register, click here.