High School girls will engage in a weekend navigating what God’s word has to say about their personal identity and culture. Students will enjoy friendships, worship and bible study opportunities designed to be replicated in their lives. The weekends will equip the students to live as disciples who are being intentional to make make disciples.
- $75 per student – includes lodging and meals (Saturday – B/L/D and Sunday – B/L)
- Friday – Check-In | 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday – Check-Out | 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Breakouts/Bible study sessions
- Hiking trails
- Hot cocoa bar
- Gourmet s’mores
- Plus other fun surprises!
We’re excited to have Betsy Bolick and Savanna Wood with us from Small Enough Ministries! Betsy and Savanna have become well known in our AWSOM circle and we are grateful they are joining us. Their desire is that women will know God’s word, proclaim His gospel, and fulfill His mission.