Weekend Project –
September 20-21- Streator Baptist Camp
September 27-28 Lake Sallateeska Baptist Camp
- Registration begins at 6 p.m. on Friday, project concludes at 10 a.m. Sunday
- For students in grades 6-12
- Cost is $40 per participant. Includes 1 night, meals, project shirt and project materials
- Ask about Sunday option for groups who would like to spend two nights at camp
- Late registration begins August 21 and is $50 per person
Weeklong Project in Peoria – Watch for next year’s dates
Illinois Changers week-long projects provide challenging, hands-on mission projects that allow participants to see how God can work in and through their lives in practical ways. The week-long project is for students who have completed grades 6-12.
Students have mission-style housing in a local school. This consists of an air mattress on the floor, and showers in a Disaster Relief shower trailer. Breakfast, dinner, trainings, and worship are at the school. Lunches will be served at each work site.
Each church is responsible to bring one adult per five participants of the same gender 21 years old or older. All participants older than 18 will have a background check and be required to watch the child protection video.