- Respect camp facilities
- Keep camp clean and litter free
- Report any damages to camp manager as soon as possible
- Children/youth should be supervised at all times
- NO SMOKING OR ALCOHOL on the camp property
- Noise curfew after 10:30 p.m.
- NO PETS.
- Any injuries requiring a doctor or emergency room visit must be reported to the camp manager immediately.
- Other guest groups may be on the grounds during your stay. Please be respectful of their scheduled activities. If you would like to use any of the recreational areas, please contact the office or camp manager.
- Meeting areas are reserved for guest groups. Please do not enter buildings without staff approval
- 15 mile per hour speed limit on camp property
- State rules of the road apply on camp property
- During youth/children camps/retreats, vehicles should not transport campers during the camp/retreat.
- When necessary to transport campers by vehicle, they should not ride in the back of pick-up trucks or in overloaded cars (must wear seatbelts)
- All vehicles should be parked during camps/retreats and participants walk to and from buildings.
- ANY exceptions to these rules must be verified with camp manager
- Any furniture moved must be returned to original place
- Bag up any trash and leave in kitchen area or take to dumpster (do not leave outside) and straighten lodges – lodges left in unsatisfactory condition will be assessed an additional cleaning charge of a minimum of $35.00
- Do not allow your group to enter any buildings not being rented by you
- Please do not hang anything on the walls of lodges
- All guests staying in Lake Sallateeska Inn Rooms must check out of the Inn Rooms by 11:00am.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SWIMMING IN LAKE
- Return boats to dock and place life jackets in the building provided after each use
- Adult supervision is required for all children and youth around the lake
- Life jackets MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES when boating
- Report to dining hall promptly when your group is scheduled to eat
- The serving line will be open only during the times established in the contract
- No one will be served after the set time for meals
- When finished eating, trays/plates and other utensils should be taken to designated area
- Do not remove any glasses, cups, plates or silverware from the dining hall
- Your group will be charged for the number of meals reported (if higher than actual meals) to the camp office unless notified at least 48 hours in advance
- After the first meal, this number may be changed if the kitchen staff is notified at least 24 hours prior to the next meal time
** Rules 6 and 7 do not apply to summer camps
Children/youth camps and retreats:
- There must be adequate staff present at all times (1 adult to 8 campers)
- There must be adult supervision at all activities
- All Lake Sallateeska Sports equipment must be checked out at the beginning of the camp/retreat and returned to the camp office at the end of the camp/retreat (there will be a fee for broken or lost equipment)
THERE WILL BE A $250.00 DAMAGE/CLEANING FEE FOR ALLOWING PETS OR SMOKING IN THE CAMP BUILDINGS