Friday Night, 7 - 10 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
IBSA Building, Springfield
Cost: $10 includes lunch
The first 100 to register for the conference and attend will receive a copy of the book Doxology and Theology by Matt Boswell
Pastors, music, praise and worship leaders are invited to come add to your church's music ministry at this cutting-edge training. Our conference features Jonathan and Emily Martin, singers/songwriters; Dr. Doug Munton, Pastor@ FBC O’Fallon; Slater Murphy, Mississippi Baptist Convention Worship specialist; and Grayson Lilly, guitar soloist.
There will be specific training in:
· Theology in Worship
· Songwriting from Scripture; Jonathan Martin
· Christ exalting Worship; Jonathan Martin (for Pastors and WL)
· Vocal Training for Worship Leading and Team Singing (one class repeated); Emily Martin
· Building a Disciple-Making (music) Ministry; Slater Murphy (for Pastors and WL)
· Guitar Listening Session; (one class repeated) Grayson Lilly
· All Things Keyboard: Slater Murphy
· B.A.S.I.C.M. Basic Instruction Specifically in Church Music; Steve Hamrick (one class repeated)
Contact CathyWaters@IBSA.org for additional information.
Friday Worship Schedule, April 10 - Worship Concert
7-7:20 p.m. Singing Churchmen of Illinois
7:25-7:45 A Biblically Balanced Theology of Worship; Slater Murphy
7:45-8:15 Jonathan and Emily Martin
8:15-8:45 Grayson Lilly and Angela
Saturday Schedule, April 11
9-9:25 a.m. Opening Session
9:30-10:30 Plenary Session: Doug Munton, The Doxology and Theology of Worship
10:45-11:45 Breakout Session One
12-1 p.m. Lunch provided by IBSA
1-2 Breakout Session Two
2:30- 3 Panel Discussion
Hotel rooms are saved at the Hampton Inn (217-529-1100) for $84 and the Drury Inn for $100, just click on the link for the Drury and call the Hampton. Rooms are saved till the end of March and ask for the IBSA Worship conference block.